31 January, 2009

wandered around today

i was trying to stay awake and decided that if i kept moving, i'd have a better chance of staying awake. i think it worked! i can't say, for sure, but i don't remember falling asleep (do you ever?), nor do i remember waking up, which is how i usually can tell i was sleeping. anyway, the topic of this is my walk, remember!

walking around my hotel, i use the cathedral as my landmark. i know how to get back to the hotel from it, so i know i can figure out how to get home if i keep it in sight.


my other easy landmark is the canal. it's perfect because i don't need to leave breadcrumbs to find my way home with this either. i know to just turn around and keep walking until i get back to where i started!


not that breadcrumbs would work around here because of the critters who hang out in the canal would likely eat them

No comments: